The Highest Build Quality: the Waterford-Freeman Hallmark
'QUALITY' should always be viewed as distinctly different from 'LUXURY'. A facade may present the appearance of luxury, but what is behind the facade is where real quality becomes self evident. At waterford-Freeman quality begins with the choice of materials, and is accompanied by top quality traditional cabinet making practices. Please review the product features listed below:-
- Cabinet frames and door frames are a very solid 31mm thick.
- Frames and door frames are constucted of solid timber. We will not attach hinges into MDF. ( it's only a matter of time before they part company )
- All joints are constructed using traditional joinery methods, incorporating mortice and tennons, dovetails, and wooden dowels etc;
- We do not use any plastic assembly fittings.
- Cabinet carcases are high quality birch ply and laquered inside and out for stability and durability.
- All cabinets are glued and dowelled and assembled in top quality hydraulic carcase presses to ensure a solid & square result.
- Glazed units have individually glazed panels with bevelled edge glass.
- Cabinets with double doors have fully rebated meeting stiles and are accurately set in one frame allowing full unrestricted access.
- Cornices for dressers come fully mitered and assembled in the factory ensuring perfect joints on every corner also resulting in a significant saving on installation time.
- Skirting around column and pillaster bases comes prefitted and is scribed to fit over adjoining skirting, giving a perfect joint every time.
- Drawer boxes are on high quality self closing bearing slides and are fully dovetailed
- Solid brass or Chrome Hinges complete the hallmark.